Tremendous thanks to Phillies Charities, Inc. for selecting our foundation as a recent beneficiary, and for the giving the high honor of throwing out the first pitch of Wednesday night’s game to Aidan’s mother, Christy Marshall Silva and siblings Devin, Quentin and Fiona. Christy, wearing “Big Guy” (Ryan Howard’s) jersey, waved Aidan’s Phillies cap in the air before handing it to his little sister to hold while mom pitched the ball to his beloved Phanatic. Aidan’s favorite team, supporting the foundation that carries on his legacy… it was a perfect night at the ballpark.
- Aidan’s Heart Foundation Checks 116 Young Hearts, Finds 6 At Risk: Warwick High School Heart Screening Event, 12/02/2022
- Aidan’s Heart and Sen. Muth Announce Comprehensive Pilot Program for AEDs in PA Schools
- Sean and Aidan’s Hearts Live On in Cape May
- Call-Push-Shock Partners Urge the Public to Learn CPR and How to Use AEDs to Help Save Lives
- Ceremonial First Pitch at Phillies Game – April 27, 2022