Tremendous thanks to Phillies Charities, Inc. for selecting our foundation as a recent beneficiary, and for the giving the high honor of throwing out the first pitch of Wednesday night’s game to Aidan’s mother, Christy Marshall Silva and siblings Devin, Quentin and Fiona. Christy, wearing “Big Guy” (Ryan Howard’s) jersey, waved Aidan’s Phillies cap in the air before handing it to his little sister to hold while mom pitched the ball to his beloved Phanatic. Aidan’s favorite team, supporting the foundation that carries on his legacy… it was a perfect night at the ballpark.
- MLK Day CPR+AED Training and Community Partner Fair a Success!
- Turning Pain Into Purpose: Teigan Brown Celebrates 10 Years a Heart Hero
- Erin Valko: Student, Activist, Entrepreneur and Recurring Aidan’s Heart Fundraiser
- Aidan’s Heart and Sen. Muth Announce SB512 and SB513 for AEDs and CPR Certification in Schools
- It’s National HCM Awareness Day: Help Nick Share His Story While He Waits for a New Heart