All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Aidan’s Heart Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our FEIN# is 46-1917169.
FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS, WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Your donation will help us create heart-safe communities for youth by continuing to:
- Provide heart screening events
- Install AEDs on youth athletic fields and in schools
- Host CPR/AED training events for teachers, coaches, and parents
- Promote awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, including prevention of and response to SCA to yield greater survival rates
- Keep our members and followers informed of our latest progress and events
You can help us ensure that our communities are heart-safe and have a direct impact on the youth who may be at risk for this preventable tragedy. Your generous support is crucial to our efforts to ensure no other child loses his or her life to SCA.
Here are examples of how you can help fight SCA from taking another young life:
- $1,000 – AED for a school or a youth-based athletic facility or organization
- $500 – CPR + AED training for five high school students to become certified “Save a Life Ambassadors”
- $170 – Replacement Battery for an AED (4-year shelf life)
- $110 – Replacement AED Pediatric pads (2-year shelf life)
- $100 – EKG exam for a child aged 5-19
- $70 – Replacement AED Adult pads (2-year shelf life)
- $50 – Wall-mounted cabinet to house an AED in a school or facility
- $25 – Ready kit (scissors, razor, mouth mask) to accompany an AED unit
AHF Pura Vida Bracelet Fundraiser
Anyone who donates $25 or more will receive our newest foundation swag, a beautiful custom bracelet from Pura Vida Bracelets, in our foundation colors (red, purple, & white), which were designed by students at Marsh Creek Sixth Grade Center here in Downingtown.
Does your company have a matching gift program?
If so, please contact us to find out how you can double your efforts to fight Sudden Cardiac Arrest in youth.
Other Ways to Donate:
You can donate to Aidan’s Heart directly on Facebook and there are no fees attached.
A great way to support AHF is fundraising like our friend, Lily, did for her birthday! Birthday fundraisers are a great way to support our foundation.